What does Fernbrook Build?
We don’t just build high quality buildings. We build firm, solid relationships with everyone from our contractors to our supply chain to make sure that rigorous specifications, tight deadlines and complex projects get the absolute attention they demand from everyone.
In the four decades that we’ve been in the industry, we’ve learned that to ensure the best and most timely project outcome, early involvement of all parties and a collaborative approach is the most successful way of doing things; consistently allowing us to meet our client’s needs.
Our experienced team have worked on a wide range of projects, from small retail units to large, bespoke developments.
- New Builds/residential & commercial.
- Eco Builds.
Specialist builds : AD Plants
We design, build and through our sister company Fernbrook Bio, operate, anaerobic (AD) food waste plants. Our first plant; Rothwell Lodge Farm in Kettering, Northamptonshire, became fully operational in 2010, and now processes 30,000 tonnes of organic waste annually – producing enough electricity to power 2000 homes.
Our experience has given us a high level of expertise in land-use and the sustainable development of bioenergy. We understand the environmental impact, technology and industry standards of building AD Plants.
On all of our projects, we strive to:
- reduce construction, demolition and excavation waste to landfill
- reduce carbon emissions from construction processes and associated transport
- ensure products used in construction are responsibly sourced
- reduce water usage during the construction process
- carry out biodiversity surveys and following up with necessary actions
We are experienced in fitting energy efficient technology such as air source heat pumps, CHP systems, and rain water harvesting.